The modelling team at OECD Environment Directorate is looking for 5 modeller consultants to help with the following ongoing projects related to our in-house ENV-Linkages model (see our website www.oecd.org/environment/modelling for more details on our modelling projects and the tools we use), to be carried out between August and December 2017:
- Contribute to the implementation of waste and recycling activities;
- Contribute to the specification of the costs and benefits of investments in materials efficiency;
- Contribute to the specification of a simple climate module that considers the global temperature effects both greenhouse gas and aerosol (air pollutant) emissions;
- Contribute to the specification of transport modalities and options for decarbonisation in the transport sector;
- Specification of environmental impacts and employment in mineral extraction sectors.
The modalities of the contract can be determined in mutual agreement, and could entail one of the following: a temporary assignment as an internal consultant at OECD Headquarters in Paris; a contract for intellectual services as an external consultant; or a secondment from a Ministry or research institute. Remuneration is according to the OECD guidelines and depends on the level of expertise of the candidate. Candidates need to be a national of an OECD member country.
Interested candidates from OECD member countries are asked to send a CV and a letter of intent, indicating which tasks they want to be considered for and what work modality would be possible for them, before 31 July 2017 to and