El Joint Research Centre de la Comisión Europea en Sevilla (Spain) ofrece el puesto de «Economic Modeller in the field of Energy, Climate and Environment». Con las siguientes condiciones
The selected candidate will:
- Support the EU climate, energy and environmental policy decisions with quantitative modelling analysis;
- Develop and extend economic, multisectoral models, such as the CGE model GEM-E3;
- Use databases such as GTAP, energy balances, etc. as input for the economic models;
- Run scenarios with these economic models and interpret modelling output;
- Be responsible for communicating scientific findings as policy advice;
- Actively participate in research projects, as well as the drafting of scientific publications and policy reports;
- A diverse and stimulating work environment;
- A unique opportunity to contribute to EU policymaking based on quantitative research;
- A contract with a duration that can be extended up to 6 years;
- An attractive and competitive salary package.
Please be aware this is a two-stage application
- Registering in permanent open call for researchers FG IV: https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/en/working-with-us/jobs/vacancies/function-group-iv-researchers or being on a valid EPSO reserve list
- Applying for post in http://recruitment.jrc.ec.europa.eu/ (2017-SVQ-C6-FGIV-8267, deadline 6/3)
Deadline for submission is 6 March 2017 (extension possible).